With its unique family voice, PFLAG is helping create a safe and just world in ways nobody else can. We encourage you to join in taking an active role in lobbying for GLBT rights.
|At Gay Pride Day||Three PFLAG moms testifying at the hearing on SJR-7.|
Links to organizations promoting equality
- Indiana Equality (IE) is working for equal protection under the law for all Hoosiers regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Human Rights Campaign
- The Human Rights Campaign works for the equal rights of lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgender people.
- GayIndy provides local and national resources for the GLBT community, including discussion forums for support and listings of gay-friendly businesses.
- The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is dedicated to promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and inclusive representation of people and events in the media as a means of eliminating homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Lambda Legal
- Lambda Legal is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work.
- Family Pride
- The Family Pride Coalition is committed to equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents and their families. They support parenting groups nationwide.
- The purpose of Soulforce is freedom for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from religious and political oppression through the practice of relentless nonviolent resistance.
- Indy Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- The Indy Rainbow Chamber of Commerce promotes businesses owned by, operated by or supportive of the local GLBTA communities.