Become A Member
Indianapolis, Indiana PFLAG is a nonprofit organization that promotes the well-being of LGBT individuals and their families, friends, and allies through support, education, and advocacy. We are entirely run by volunteers and rely solely on membership dues and donations to cover our expenses. If you have attended our support meetings or other educational or cultural events, we encourage you to become a member or make a donation so we can continue to work toward an inclusive society that accepts each individual regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
All donations are 100% tax deductible because we are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
How to become a NEW member
1. Download the membership form (PDF file).
2. Print out the form.
3. Fill out the form with your membership type and other information.
4. Return the membership form and your payment to us at a support meeting or by mailing it.
Our address is:
P.O. Box 502033
Indianapolis, IN 46250
1. Fill out the form below - this will send your info to our Membership Chair
2. Click on the PayPal (Add to Cart) yellow button to submit your payment (either by credit card or PayPal)
All membership dues are 100% tax deductible because we are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
1. Click on the PayPal (Add to Cart) yellow button to submit your membership renewal payment (either by credit card or PayPal)
MAKE A DONATION
You can make a donation online using a credit card or PayPal by clicking the yellow “Donate” on the Home Page.
We also welcome donations at any of our support meetings and other events. Thank you for supporting the LGBT community in Indianapolis, Indiana.
PFLAG requests dues be paid by the end of August each year.
The membership year runs from August to August.Our National PFLAG dues are due September 31. Having all Indianapolis chapter membership dues collected in August allows us time to pay National PFLAG on time.